Adaptive Viscosity Reduction System Project
IEC Subsidiary collaborated with agencies and several institutes to study the adaptive viscosity reduction system of PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (Canada) or PTTEP. E-Contech and PTTEP have become contract partners.
The Objectives of the study about AVRS as follow:
- To study the elements of oilsands - the natural frequencies of the elements such as resins and asphaltenes in atomic and molecular structure by using computer simulation method.
- To design the model from the original research in the laboratory for studying the integration of the resins and asphaltenes particles and to study reducing heavy oilsands viscosity in the atomic and molecular structure via electromagnetic wave, together with researching in chemical processes.
- To create database of chemical compositions’ experimental substances for data mining and designing model to build the original tool.
- To register a patent
E-Contech collaborated with several institutes for the research which could be grouped as follow;
- The researchers of Chiangmai University researched in oilsands’ elements in atomic structure by using computer simulation method to indicate the chemical structure of the elements which cause the viscosity.
- The researchers of Chaingmai University researched and focused on the cause of oilsands viscosity by using ultrasonic wave and electromagnetic wave including chemical processes to do the study.
- The researchers of Mahanakorn University of Technology studied on the feasibility to eliminate the substance which causes viscosity, by using data analysis.
Partner of Contract:
- PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (Canada)
The Operation date: